Mitchell Falls Explorer - Wet
Duration: Full Day Tour
Flight Time: 5.3 Hours
What to bring: Swimwear, Towel, Hat, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Camera
King Cascade Falls | Mitchell Plateau | Mitchell Falls | Montgomery Reef | Horizontal Falls | Buccaneer Archipelago | Cape Leveque
- Visit an ancient frontier by flying to the remote and spectacular Prince Regent region and the stunning Mitchell Falls.
- Fly over Walcott Inlet estuary, the rarely seen Harding Range, and the impressive King Cascade on the Price Regent River.
- Land at Mitchell Plateau airstrip for a comfort stop and morning tea.
- Overfly Mitchell Falls, a spectacular four-tiered sandstone waterfall.
- See the beautiful Montgomery Reef, a Humpback Whale breeding epicentre.
- Witness the amazing tidal shift through the natural phenomenon the Horizontal Waterfalls in Talbot Bay.
- See the spectacular Buccaneer Archipelago.
- Lunch and a swim at Kooljaman Cape Leveque and a coastal return flight along the bays and beaches of the Dampier Peninsula, including Beagle Bay and Cable Beach.
*Landing at Mitchell Plateau subject to suitable conditions. The Horizontal Waterfalls is a natural phenomenon which is tide dependant with variable flow. Whilst we do our very best to arrive at a time of optimum flow, we cannot guarantee the amount or level of water flowing through the Horizontal Waterfalls at any given time.