Mitchell Falls Explorer - Wet
Duration: Full Day Tour
Flight Time: 5.3 Hours
Departure: Available Daily
What to bring: Swimwear, Towel, Hat, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Camera
King Cascade Falls | Mitchell Plateau | Mitchell Falls | Montgomery Reef | Horizontal Falls | Buccaneer Archipelago | Cape Leveque
- Departing Broome, we fly North over King Sound, home to Australia’s largest tides and amongst the highest in the world. Fly over Walcott Inlet estuary, the rarely seen Harding Range, and the impressive King Cascade on the Price Regent River, before landing at Mitchell Plateau, home to the Wunambal, Gaambera, Kwini and Balangarra.
- On arrival into Mitchell Plateau we enjoy refreshments and a comfort stop before jumping back in the plane to overfly the Mitchell Falls and then track coastal southbound past Kuri Bay, Camden Sounds, Montgomery Reef and onto the spectacular Horizontal Waterfalls.
- Witness the amazing tidal shift through the natural phenomenon the Horizontal Waterfalls in Talbot Bay.
- We then track across the endless islands of the spectacular Buccaneer Archipelago including Cockatoo and Koolan Iron-ore mines before stopping at Cape Leveque.
- Explore Kooljaman, Cape Leveque as we stop for refreshments, a swim and enough time to enjoy a walk along the beautiful beaches of red rock, white sand and turquoise waters.
- See the spectacular bays and beaches of the Dampier Peninsula, Beagle Bay, James Price Point, Willie Creek and Broome's world-famous Cable Beach as we track coastal southbound back to Broome
*Landing at Mitchell Plateau subject to suitable conditions. The Horizontal Waterfalls is a natural phenomenon which is tide dependant with variable flow. Whilst we do our very best to arrive at a time of optimum flow, we cannot guarantee the amount or level of water flowing through the Horizontal Waterfalls at any given time.