Duration: Half Day Tour
Flight Time: 2.6 hours
Departure: Available Daily
What to bring: Swimwear, Towel, Hat, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Camera
Horizontal Falls | Buccaneer Archipelago | Cockatoo Island | Koolan Island | Cape Leveque | Dampier Peninsula
- King Sound is home to Australia's largest tides and amongst the highest in the world.
- Horizontal Waterfalls described by David Attenborough as ‘the 8th Natural Wonder of the World.’
- Buccaneer Archipelago, home to 1,000 islands made of Precambrian sandstone over 2 billion years old.
- Koolan and Cockatoo Island, home to the world's richest iron ore deposits.
- Explore Kooljaman at Cape Leveque with refreshments and a swim. Home of the Bardi Jawi people, one of the only sea faring Aboriginal tribes in Australia.
- Coastal return flight along the bays and beaches of the Dampier Peninsula with views of Beagle Bay, James Price Point, Willie Creek Pearl Farm and Broome's world-famous Cable Beach.
- Breakfast/Lunch or Morning/Afternoon tea provided depending on tour departure times.
*The Horizontal Waterfalls is a natural phenomenon which is tide dependant with variable flow. Whilst we do our very best to arrive at a time of optimum flow, we cannot guarantee the amount or level of water flowing through the Horizontal Waterfalls at any given time. Whilst we provide water throughout the tour, we do recommend bringing your own water bottle to ensure you are kept well hydrated in the extreme Kimberley heat.