Duration: Half Day Tour
Flight Time: 2.6 hours
What to bring: Swimwear, Towel, Hat, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Camera
Horizontal Falls | Buccaneer Archipelago | Cockatoo Island | Koolan Island | Cape Leveque | Dampier Peninsula
- King Sound is home to Australia's largest tides and amongst the highest in the world.
- Horizontal Waterfalls described by David Attenborough as ‘the 8th Natural Wonder of the World.’
- Buccaneer Archipelago, home to 1,000 islands made of Precambrian sandstone over 2 billion years old.
- Koolan and Cockatoo Island, home to the world's richest iron ore deposits.
- Explore Kooljaman at Cape Leveque with refreshments and a swim. Home of the Bardi Jawi people, one of the only sea faring Aboriginal tribes in Australia.
- Coastal return flight along the bays and beaches of the Dampier Peninsula with views of Beagle Bay, James
- Price Point, Willie Creek Pearl Farm and Broome's world-famous Cable Beach.
- Breakfast/Lunch or Morning/Afternoon tea provided depending on tour departure times.
*The Horizontal Waterfalls is a natural phenomenon which is tide dependant with variable flow. Whilst we do our very best to arrive at a time of optimum flow, we cannot guarantee the amount or level of water flowing through the Horizontal Waterfalls at any given time.